Thursday, March 05, 2009

Finally!!

I finally received my copy of St. John Climacus' Ladder of Divine Ascent.  So what if Lent already started, I guess I'll just have to catch up a bit.  I'll try to keep some regular posts coming on this.

Also if you haven't read or just ignored the comments I encourage you to check out the post entitled "Thoughts from Sunday School Prep."  There is a good conversation going on there between my friends Hiram (be sure to check out his site and music) and Nathaniel.  It started off with a discussion about the heresy of Modalism but it seems to have grown into a larger theological worldview discussion.  Very interesting perspectives and thoughts.  Both of these guys are brilliant and it is well worth a read and, if you feel inclined, your input.  If you want a quick link for easy access click here.

- Ben

No comments: