Friday, June 24, 2005

The Begining

This is my blog, and hopefully you will find what I post on here interesting and enlightening. More than that, however, I hope that something on here will edify your spirit and draw you closer to the Father.

I will try to post regularly, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. However, I will definitely post when I have something that I think is interesting on my mind. I will try to keep this blog from frivolous rambling and will post primarily my theological and spiritual thoughts as God reveals himself to me.

So read on and may the words that you find here cause you to think, ponder, and fall deeper in love with the blessed Trinity!

For those who didn't catch it, the title of the blog is from A.W. Tozer's book The Pursuit of God. You should all read it.

Blessings,

Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i too, like many others, am on the pursuit of God...
read:
http://desciolist.blogspot.com/2011/01/god-who.html

and tell me your thoughts on my view..