Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Fantasy Football Team

Ok, here is my fantasy football team for our 12 team keeper league.

QB
Kurt Warner
Chad Pennington

RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
Derrick Ward
Reggie Bush
Felix Jones

WR
Bernard Berrian (you know I had to go with a Viking)
Marques Colston
Donald Driver
Earl Bennett
Patrick Crayton
Domenik Hixon
Bryant Johnson
Robert Meachem

K
Ryan Longwell

DST
Chargers

My keeper from last year was Michael Turner (RB) and I had the 10th pick in a serpentine draft format. I traded Turner and my 10th overall pick for Maurice Jones-Drew and the 5th overall pick. This would have worked out great except that, like I said in my last post, I over-thought the situation and ended up picking Warner 5th overall. Let me note that following people were off the board by the time I picked:

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Steve Slaton
Matt Forte
L. Tomlison
Brian Westbrook
Michael Turner
Ronnie Brown
Clinton Portis
Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Chris Johnson
and 2 other people I can't remember

No comments: